1. Stonehenge Express
Od PLN 284
Od PLN 284
Od PLN 90
Od PLN 125
Od PLN 338
Od PLN 398
Od PLN 431
Od PLN 485
Od PLN 703
Od PLN 322
Od PLN 409
Join us for a unique and emotive tour that tells the incredible story of how wartime events have shaped the face of modern London.
- Compare wartime photos of key landmarks with their modern-day appearance
- Listen to original news broadcasts from the day as you ‘witness’ history
- Feel the atmosphere a soundtrack from the 1930’s and 1940’s
- See London from a fresh and different perspective
- Enjoy small group tour – maximum 16 people
- Borrow a VOX Personal Audio Headset & never miss a word
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
Meet your guide at Original London Visitor Centre.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends at Trafalgar Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
Akceptowane są bilety w telefonie komórkowym
Czas trwania: 3 godz.
- 3 hour tour with an expert guide
- VOX Personal Audio Headset to ensure you never miss a word of your guide’s commentary
Wartime London: Guided tour
Trafalgar House 17-19 Cockspur St St. James's, London